About NAMS (India)
National Academy of Medical Sciences (India) is a unique institution which fosters and utilizes academic excellence as its resource to meet medical and social goals. It was registered as the 'Indian Academy of Medical Sciences' on 21st April, 1961 under Societies Registration Act XXI of 1860.
2. Due to some unavoidable and unforeseen reasons, The event of Launch of Release of "Report under NAMS, AIIMS Jodhpur and NICPR - ICMR and The Union on Environmental Burden due to Tobacco Product Waste in India on 27th May 2022" . The New date will be shared soon . Inconvenience caused is deeply regretted.
4. An Immersive Online Certificate Training Course | Perspectives on Gender through Healthcare Lens | Centre for Ethics, Yenepoya and IMPRI #WebPolicyLearning | June 4, 11, and 18, 2022 | Short Course Invitation:-
5. Academy is updating the contact details of its NAMS Members (MNAMS):-
** Format for submitting update information
6. The National Academy of Medical Sciences (India) Foundation Day Function is scheduled to be held on 21st April 2022 at NAMS Auditorium, NAMS House, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi-110029. All Fellows, Members & MNAMS are requested to join the function.(Successfully Completed)
7. Council 2022- Election of Council Members
(The last date of receipt of Nomination for Election of Council Member notified under Ref. No.31-(1)/2022/NAMS/ dated 04th April, 2022 is further extended up to 11th May, 2022, 17:00 Hr.)
** Letter Council-2022
** Elected Component of The Council
** Council Form-2022
8. NAMS in collaboration with AIIMS Rishikesh organizes a Webinar on “National Deliberation on Front of Package Labelling (FOPL)", is scheduled to be held on 25th February, 2022 at Smt. Kamla Raheja Auditorium, NAMS House, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi. Download Flyer (PDF File) (Successfully Completed)
9. 61st Annual Conference (NAMSCON-2021) held on 26-28 November 2021 at Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University , Varanasi.
Dr Smt Tamilisai Soundararajan ,Hon’ble Governor of Telangana and Lt. Governor of Puducherry was the Chief guest. Dr Bhagwat Karad, Hon’ble Minister of State for Finance, Govt. of India and Prof V K Shukla Vice Chancellor of BHU, were the Guests of Honor.